Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yes, My friends its true.

Its true that you may see me looking around in different stores checking out how my product is doing. I usually wear a disguise which is simply an extra tight Orange neon spandex shirt, my Fannie pack filled with brie cheese and other goodies, and my jumbo headphones listening to 80's. I know what your thinking. How can someone possibly be that cool?!? Sigh. Just kidding guys. People may actually think I dress like that and will expect me to start wearing tight shirts. Umm, its not going to happen;-)

What's great is that the places that sell my product are the same places that I frequent. This weekend I made a few stops. Lush was Bustling and delightful as usual, and Southport grocery served up a great brunch. I also got a chance to visit the Noble Grape.

Hi Celeste!!!!!












Lush was also great!


No comments:

Post a Comment