Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Love Fall!


When it gets just nippy outside, the leaves change various hues of red and people everywhere start to eat root vegetables (well, I really don't like that part). While I was drinking a spiced pumpkin coffee I started thinking about how the aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg and my obsession with Pumpkin and Sweet potato pie reminded me of fall. (I also thought about how ridiculous I looked drinking a foamy spiced pumpkin latte with extra whip).

After finishing my drink I decided to make another popcorn flavor that incorporates the flavors of fall.

That's how I came up with the flavor Pumpkin Pie Madness.

By making a Pumpkin Pie caramel made with Real Austrian Pumpkin Seed Oil. I was able to add a deep rich flavor. What's different about this caramel is that I use real Austrian pumpkin seed oil and its sprinkled with Hand Cut Madagascar vanilla beans, and Cane sugar. I also added toasted pumpkin seeds and various spices.



Honestly it actually does taste like pumpkin pie. So if you find it a bit cumbersome trying to walk down the street while snacking on a pumpkin or sweet potato pie this snack is just for you!

Get it soon because its a seasonal product.

By the way
If you haven't tried Austrian Pumpkin seed oil your missing out because the flavor is rich and intense. I try to find any excuse to use it whenever I can. Try rubbing it on portobello mushrooms, salmon or sprinkling it on a salad. Yes, it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment