Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Tasting Event

What's up Chicago?!

As you all know the Red Pandora tasting event went well we got a nice response. I’m still looking forward to hearing from more people who are interested in my venture since we all put a lot of work into it. Sunday Dinner catering was great and I’m still amazed that they were able to pull off working in such a tiny kitchen.


My goal was to give investors and friends a taste of what was to come in the new Red Pandora Restaurant and also to educate people on free range/organic foods. Everyone put so much hard work into it, and the final product came out good.



I thought the design concepts were a nice touch

Special thanks to Richard, the David Boykin Expanse, Melissa, Tessa, and everyone in Richards class at the art institute that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment