Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Zingerman's Delicatessen



Make no mistake that what I speak is the truth. Zingerman's Delicatessen is one of the best Deli’s I’ve ever been to in my life. This is coming from someone who lives in Chicago, owned a café/deli, ate at multiple Deli's in New York and San Francisco. Sure Chicago, New York and San Fran have excellent deli’s in their own right but Zingerman has mastered the art of making a sandwich. All in the friendly town of Ann Arbor Michigan



I’m not sure why, but it could be because of the delicious meat they use, or the fresh baked bread that’s made on site, or the flawless service, or the specialty items they sell. Or it could be due to the large array of vegetarian sandwiches they have, or the fresh cheese that they make (Yes they actually make some of the cheese they use in their sandwiches). You get the point




They also have a great coffee shop.



What's left of my sandwich.




Melissa loved the sandwich so much she tried to eat the basket.


While we were there we got a chance to try a $238 bottle of vinegar. Acetaia Del Cristo Balsamic Vinegar from Italy which tastes phenomenal. A rich, thick smoky drop of goodness that I will not be purchasing anytime soon unless I strike it rich. $238! Wow!




No comments:

Post a Comment