Thursday, February 4, 2010

Downtime





Ok, I finally caught up with my friend Elandra and we did our usual venting along with trying out different snacks, coffee, etc. This is what I usually do during my downtime when I’ve scraped up enough change. We stopped at Molly’s Cupcakes on Clark and I had a cookee monster (which is becoming my usually) . Its a beautifully stuffed cupcake filled with chocolate cream and topped with vanilla cream.





A portion of Molly’s cupcake profits are donated to schools in the community, so it’s a good excuse to eat something sweet. I’ve been going to them for a few years and their product has been consistently good. One of the few places that specializes in stuffed cupcakes. They also have a great baker. Oh on another note it was extremely cold outside that day.




Checkout Elandra’s face after trying out the Cheesecake Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment